Deciding to sell your business is a huge decision and you need to find the right broker to help you get to the finish line. Ask a lot of questions to make sure the broker has the experience needed for the job. In the initial interview, ask a potential broker:
- How many deals have they done?
- What kind of marketing materials do they create?
- How do they find potential buyers?
- What size of deals have they completed?
- What references can they provide?
This relationship is going to last 6-12 months on average, and you need to know that the sale of your business is in capable hands.
If you would like more information, we’re always here to help.
If you like our articles, please LIKE, COMMENT &/or SHARE